Bangalore Paints Ltd (BPL) has been in existence from the past 30 years and is managed by the Shroff Group, which is a well-established group with diversified activities in trading, manufacturing and stock broking. Bangalore Paints is involved in manufacturing the entire range of decorative paints, masonry finishes, and special industrial formulations.
The primary activity of the Company had been sub-contract manufacturing for larger paint companies, such as, Goodlass Nerolac, Shalimar Paints Limited, Jenson & Nicholson, Bombay Paints Limited etc. Simultaneously the Company, through astute networking, has signed very impressive foreign collaborations for extremely high value products, both in the decorative segment, as well as in the industrial segment.
One of the collaborations has been signed with a German company called M/S. Brillux, which is the largest paint company in Germany having a turnover of almost US$ 500 million. Bangalore Paints, under its current collaboration, supplies products to many business associates of Siemens and the product is ultimately re-exported.
Bangalore Paints has also tied up with the leading multicolor company in the world – Zolatone, USA. We are their sole representatives for India for marketing their multicolor products under the brand name of Zolatone and Polomyx.
Some of the features of the Zolatone Product include -
- Zolatone multicolor is a seamless, spray-applied paint system that creates a visually complex, layered and dimensional look on interior walls.
- Zolatone can achieve many different looks on a wall – from subtle tone-on-tone to dramatic stone and granite effects.
- It is used extensively in applications that require superior aesthetics and functionality such as office space, healthcare, hospitality, education, retail space etc.
- The product features include – Versatility, Durability, Spot Repairability, Design Flexibility, and Environmentally Friendly.
Bangalore Paints Ltd. undertakes the application of the Zolatone product with the help of trained spray applicators and state-of-the-art-technology spray equipment which is imported from USA .The quality standards are maintained consistently with the help of our execution supervisors who are present on site during the execution of the work
Bangalore Paints – Company Strengths
The Strengths of our company are -
- Strong customer orientation and being proactive in addressing the changing needs of the paint industry.
- Our proven expertise in manufacturing/marketing of paints in Indian market.
- Our pool of professional/managerial resources – An Excellent cadre of professional managers with a strong entrepreneurial orientation has provided a significant competitive edge to the company. There are currently about 20 employees on its rolls. The marketing activities in the industrial sector are largely driven by customer enquiries for specific requirements, whereas the marketing for the decorative sector is managed by the MD and the GM Marketing and his team, which consists of application specialists as well. A lot of work is also commission driven. The financial aspects of the organization are managed by the GM Finance and his team.
- Strong entrepreneurial orientation – The Company is headed by a young and dynamic CEO who has graduated in Chemical Engineering from the USA and completed his MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, USA.
- “Young learning company”- Bangalore Paints is a ‘learning’ company where structures, systems and processes consistently evolve and are adapted to meet the changing requirements of the market.
Bangalore Paints – Mission Statement
We are in the business of delivering ‘Customer Delight’ through –
- Achieving Quality Commitments
- Meeting Delivery Deadlines
- Responsive and long-term customer relationships
Bangalore Paints – Vision Statement
‘To become a leading player in the surface coatings industry for high end solutions by being a one-stop solution for all coating requirements through establishment of long-term customer and vendor relationships to maximize stake-holder value.’